EHS360 Labs is in the field of Environment, Forest, Social & Legal Consultancy. We provide a hands-on approach for managing environmental risks. Our technical skills enable us to provide a environmental, analytical & legal skills base enables it to provide a unique combination of services in the fields of Environmental Clearance, Analytical Testing and Planning & Management. Also, we have also has formed strategic alliances with a range of experts to cater to the specific needs of its valued customers.
We are recognized as one of the reputed, multi-disciplinary team who believes in quality teamwork. We comprises of group of professionals drawn from various fields related to environmental and social development. The core members of EHS360 Labs team hold experiences in Pollution Control, Environmental Planning, Economic Analysis, Social Work and Information Technologies. In addition this, there is a panel of senior advisors and young voluntaries facilitating the various programmes.
We undertake assignments to study, design, plan, fabrication, erect and commission pollution control systems such as Effluent Treatment Plants, Air Pollution Control equipment (Cyclones, Multi-Cyclones, Bag Filter and Scrubbers), Sewage Treatment Plants, Advanced Oxidation Processes related equipment, Raw/ Process Water Treatment Plants, Reverse Osmosis, Filtration, Ozonation Systems etc. All systems are tailor made and are planned based on real samples and pilot scale studies to optimise CAPEX and OPEX.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Management Plan (EMP)
- Environmental Clearance MoEF/SEIAA
- State Pollution Control Board Liasioning Work (CTE/CTO & HWA, E-WA,PWA,BMWA)
- Environmental Modeling Services
- Traffic Assessment Studies
- Socio Economic Studies
- Risk Assessment, onsite and off-site emergency plans, HAZOP Study
- Assistance for Hazardous Waste Disposal Authorization from Statutory Body
- Guidance for filing annual and all types of returns to statutory body